Monday, October 15, 2012

 found the following on tumblr. made me very sad for this girl...


There is so much I need to repent for…it makes me so sick.
I am so incredibly nervous for tuesday. I know my bishop won’t judge me but I HATE myself for all the things I have done. I keep feeling satan justifying everything for me..saying “hey its okay it was years ago” or “hey just say little details about it”
I keep letting myself believe its okay to only tell him half truths…but I will NOT serve a mission unworthy. Heavenly Father has given me this beautiful opportunity to serve HIS children. The ONLY way I can survive through this mission and give his words to those who he prepared to hear it is by doing EVERYTHING HONEST.
Kneeling before my Father tonight…I have decided to tell the bishop the FULL truth to everything I have done. I will NOT let the adversary justify my actions as okay. I just can’t wait til all of this is off my chest and I can have all these burdens removed.
I can testify of the beauty of this though. The Savior gave me everything on that cross, he suffered so incredibly much for me so that I could partake of such a blessing as repentance and the sacrament. How would he feel if I didn’t partake of this that he so willingly gave to me….how can I say I love him so much when I don’t even utilize the one thing he offered to me so freely because he LOVED ME.
I challenge all of you to do the same. We are all not perfect, but I can say we can achieve perfection, little by little.

her email is shannastlaurent@gmail.com; you can email her if you want to try to stop her from telling this 
middle aged dude all the intimate details of her sex life like we're in fucking iran or something

No comments:

Post a Comment